The world of blogging is growing everyday, but so is the world of social media. Often times influencers will find themselves first on a social media platform like Instagram or Pinterest, while also growing a following of their own. Once this starts to happen, it’s a great idea for them to start a website or blog of their own.

It’s actually quite important to own a platform and site of your own, as you would always want to have complete ownership and control Adidas ZX 750 Damen over your content and so your audience Nike Air Huarache Damescan find you at all times. You can see Nike Air Max Motion Femme a perfect example of how this is being done in the world of fashion, where some social media influencers are hurting thousands of dollars for one simple tweet or photo update. While we are using fashion as an example in this scenario, this can be done in basically all niche markets.No matter what your focus or end goals are with blogging, you should definitely have a website and domain name that relates to yourself and what it is you are good at. For example, everyone should own their personal name as a domain name. The reason why this is important is that once a domain name is registered, it’s likely going to be gone forever.

Once you have a domain name in place, you can then go live with a blog of your own that can act as a online resume, a resource site,Adidas Stan Smith Damen  or pretty much anything else you like. Nike Air Max Jewell Donna You can see an example of how I was able to launch a brand of my own under the ZacJohnson.com name. Personally, this was one of the best business decisions I had made. With that being said, If your personal name is available as a domain name, I highly recommend you purchase it right now before someone else does.