Thursday night Kyler Murray Jersey , before a national television audience.The Cardinals absorbed a 45-10 drubbing by the Denver Broncos to fall to 1-6, one of the worst home losses in franchise history. There were mistakes across the board on offense, defense and special teams.The offense entered last in the NFL in yards per game, and didn’t do much to help deflect further criticism. With offensive coordinator Mike McCoy under pressure amid rumors of his possible ousting, the Cardinals went 4 for 14 on third down and gained only 223 total yards.Forced to play from well behind, they managed only 69 rushing yards against the league’s worst rushing defense.“That’s premature to talk about any changes right now,” Cardinals first-year head coach Steve Wilks said. “Everybody’s going to be evaluated across the board. We’ve got to find ways to get this thing moving in the right direction.”Wilks was pressed on McCoy’s status.“I didn’t say Mike McCoy at all,” Wilks said. “I’m talking about changes that could personnel. It could be players. Whatever it may be. It could be scheme.”Josh Rosen threw three interceptions — two returned for touchdowns in the first quarter — and lost two fumbles.Broncos linebacker Von Miller had earlier in the week said boldly claimed that the Broncos would kick the Cardinals’ behind. The Broncos, 2-4 going in, helped their star linebacker back up his words.Rosen, the 10th overall pick this year, was critical of himself. Miller stripped him of the ball twice and he was sacked six times.“Obviously I didn’t play up to my standards or even close to it, but there’s another one next week,” Rosen said.Things were already in such dire straits at halftime that Cardinals fans booed their team off the State Farm Stadium field going into the locker room, and even that was drowned out in part by the cheers from a large number of fans in Broncos orange.Defensively, the Cardinals were caught off guard by wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders’ trick-play touchdown pass to a wide open Courtland Sutton in the first quarter, and Sanders was so open on his 64-yard touchdown reception that he had time to execute a flip into the end zone.“The one trick play in the first quarter http://www.cardinalsauthorizedshops.com … phy-jersey , that was a little surprising,” linebacker Haason Reddick said. “No matter what the score is, whether we’re down 14, 15 or 60, you’ve’ve just got to continue to play and try to get back on top.”Denver’s rush defense was strong; Arizona, the second-worst rush defense in the league behind the Broncos coming into Thursday, was gashed for a third-quarter 28-yard touchdown run by Phillip Lindsay with the Broncos already ahead 35-3.On special teams, Brandon Williams leg-whipped Broncos return man DaeSean Hamilton after he called for a fair catch, and the Broncos got the ball at their own 21 instead of the 6, already ahead 28-3.Rosen was replaced by backup Mike Glennon with 5:29 to play and, by that time it was a celebration for Broncos fans in the Cardinals’ stadium.“Good question,” Wilks said when asked why Arizona’s offense continues to struggle. “Whether it’s not getting movement up front, whether it’s not protecting in the pass game, not being able to make the proper throws or make the proper catches, there’s a lot that goes around. ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — Joe Flacco still has it.The 34-year-old quarterback showed off his strong right arm Tuesday as the Denver Broncos kicked off their three-day minicamp , throwing frozen ropes over the middle and deep passes down the sideline.“He looks like a Super Bowl MVP to me Andy Isabella Jersey ,” Von Miller said. “Today he had a play-action, rolled out to the right and threw the ball from the opposite 20 to the opposite 15. Now, I don’t know how far that is.”Sixty-five yards — and just out of wide receiver Brendan Langley’s reach.“He threw the ball far,” Miller said. “He can throw 80 yards, easy.”Another time, Flacco hit rookie tight end Noah Fant in stride for a 50-yard gain.Asked afterward how far he can still throw it, Flacco said, “I have no idea. I hope I don’t have to throw the ball too, too far. You want to get the ball out and throw it in rhythm. So, hopefully, 50 yards downfield and you won’t push it down much further than that.“But I would think that the air up here, you actually can get a few more yards further. I mean, I have no idea how far I can throw a ball up here. I haven’t really tried and I don’t really plan on going out there and trying to do it.”Well, he did it once.Back in the playoffs in 2012, he hit Jacoby Jones with a 70-yard touchdown throw in the final minute of regulation that sparked Baltimore’s stunning double-overtime win over Peyton Manning and the Broncos.“That gets pumped up,” Flacco said. “If you go back and look at that throw, it was only like 50 yards. It could have been more. Jacoby didn’t think the ball was coming to him. I was getting ready to wind up and fire it. Next thing you know I had to kind of take some off. I don’t think I threw the ball that far there. But Brian Burns Jersey , whatever you want to say, it sounds good.”What the Broncos want to get out of their three-day minicamp that caps their offseason program is confidence that Flacco can hit his targets all over the field, short, medium and long.The Broncos’ hopes of ending a three-year playoff drought rest on Flacco being the steady veteran they thought he was when they traded for him this offseason and not having to rush rookie Drew Lock.So far, coach Vic Fangio likes what he sees in Flacco.“He still has a big arm, the ball still comes out of his hand with a lot of liveliness to it,” Fangio said. “It’s a very catchable ball. I think the guys like playing with him. I’ve been happy with Joe.”Of course, Flacco flashed Tuesday during 7-on-7 drills and without the likes of Joey Bosa or Chris Jones bearing down on him. But his passing prowess is a welcome change after the Broncos quartet of Trevor Siemian, Brock Osweiler, Paxton Lynch and Case Keenum over the last three seasons.The key come September is keeping Flacco upright, and that’s why the Broncos are excited about the changes they’ve made up front, drafting LG Dalton Risner, signing RT Ja’Wuan James and hiring O-line coach Mike Munchak, who will try to fix LT Garett Bolles.When Manning visited the Broncos practice last week he mentioned how having Fangio as his defensive coordinator early in his career in Indianapolis made him a better quarterback because Fangio tried to win every practice.“There’s no doubt, you can see it, man,” Flacco said http://www.panthersfootballauthentic.co … -authentic , suggesting Fangio still has a bit of that defensive coordinator in him as he transitions into being a head coach for the first time.“I think it’s a good thing. It creates that competition every day in practice,” Flacco said.Flacco said he was a bit awed by Manning’s visit.“I don’t really know Peyton that well. So, it’s still cool for me,” Flacco said. “He’s still a guy that I grew up watching play. Now, I’m on the same football field as him. So, I really don’t lose sight of that. Shoot, it’s Peyton Manning, I’m still watching him do Nationwide commercials, just like (everyone else). So, anytime I get a chance to talk with him it’s pretty neat.”Some of Flacco’s teammates have said similar things about how they grew up watching him, especially members of his exceptionally young receiving corps.Not that it makes Flacco feel old.“I forget. I think I’m 23, too,” Flacco said. “And it really does happen. I’ll be sitting in there and we’ll be shooting the breeze in the cafeteria or locker room or whatever and you really do forget, oh my God, these guys are 10 years younger than I am, at least some of them. It doesn’t really dawn on me. I really don’t see it that way. Everybody wants to talk about age. But in this sport it really doesn’t matter that much. It’s just about going out there and performing.”