HOUSTON (AP) — Houston Texans safety Andre Hal’s Hodgkin lymphoma is in remission.Hal was diagnosed with the disease in May and immediately began treatment. He received the news of his remission on Sept. 18. He chose not to undergo chemotherapy http://www.seahawksauthorizedshops.com/ … air-jersey , instead opting for a less aggressive form of treatment with hopes of returning to the field this season.Along with his medical treatment he also used non-traditional forms of treatment such as acupuncture to aid in his healing efforts.He says: “I just made sure that I did everything I could to beat this.”Texans trainer Geoff Kaplan says there is a possibility that Hal could play this season and called his recovery: “the best-case scenario that you could imagine.”Hal is 26 and in his fifth year with the Texans. He was drafted by Houston in 2014 out of Vanderbilt. He started all 16 games last season and had three interceptions. The Colts never pursued Le'Veon Bell, media report notwithstanding. The Ravens never pursued Le’Veon Bell, media report notwithstanding.At the end of the day T.J. Hockenson Jersey , however, another team was involved. Sort of.The 49ers, PFT has learned Jahlani Tavai Jersey , were “interested” in Bell, but they were waiting for his bottom-line price to drop a little bit more before putting pedal to metal. This follows a report from Jeremy Fowler of ESPN.com that the 49ers made a “serious push for Le’Veon Bell with a strong offer.” While the 49ers had interest, the notion that a “serious push” via a “strong offer” seems like more of the same Bell-camp puffing that characterized negotiations that ultimately involved only one team.Indeed Will Harris Jersey , NFL Network analyst Maurice Jones-Drew, who is represented by Bell’s agent and presumably got the information from the agent, said Wednesday on the air that the 49ers made a “strong offer.”“Strong” apparently is in the eye of the beholder. Whatever it was Austin Bryant Jersey , it wasn’t strong enough to overcome the $13.125 million that the Jets will pay. And the Jets ultimately would have paid a lot more, if someone other than the Jets had been seriously involved.