A year ago L.J. Collier Jersey , the Cardinals packaged their first-round pick, third-round pick and fifth-round pick to move up in the draft and get quarterback Josh Rosen. His rookie year did not go well. But could things get even worse by the Cardinals trading him for far, far less draft capital than they paid to get him?that obviously means they believe Murray is their quarterback of the future, and Rosen is not. Which would presumably put Rosen on the trade block, where there’s no way the Cardinals would get back the value of picks they traded away for him last year.Peter King suggests today that the Cardinals may settle for a third-round pick for Rosen, perhaps No. 78 overall from the Dolphins. Having to settle for just a third after spending a first, a third and a fifth on him last year would not reflect well on Cardinals General Manager Steve Keim’s decision-making.However, a previous report from Joel Klatt of FOX said that the Cardinals have already turned down a second-round pick and are holding out for a first. If that’s the case, there’s no way they’ll take a third.The best option for the Cardinals, assuming they take Murray may be just to keep Rosen as Murray’s backup. He’s due only $6.19 million over the next three years http://www.seahawksauthorizedshops.com/ … air-jersey , which makes him cheap by backup quarterback standards. And it would be easier for Keim to spin his decision as, “Now we’ve got two talented young quarterbacks” than, “Last year I traded away a one, a three and a 5, and this year I’m getting only a three back.” Rosen and Murray may just be teammates this year. Cross another name off the NFL coaching search rumor mill.Via Howie Kussoy of the , Oklahoma coach Lincoln Riley said Thursday he wasn’t interested in any NFL jobs this offseason.“I can’t tell you how I’m gonna feel in 10 years, but no, not right now,” Riley said. “If I wasn’t at one of the elite programs in the country, maybe, but no T.J. Hockenson Jersey , I’m very happy where I’m at right now.“If it was 20, 30 years ago, where there were some major differences, maybe. … The way the college game has evolved, financially it’s a lot better situation now when you compare it to NFL teams. We’re at a place where we’re happy, and we don’t take that for granted. I love coaching at Oklahoma, love coaching college football.”The 35-year-old Riley would have been an interesting name, and considering the inflated market for people looking for the next offensive whiz kid like Sean McVay or Matt Nagy, he’d have likely had chances to make the jump. The Jets were considered among the teams interested, along with the Browns and Packers (who have, you know Jahlani Tavai Jersey , actual openings).But as we learned from Nick Saban insisting that he wasn’t coaching Alabama (where oddly enough, he remains), nothing is forever when it comes to coaches. That Riley would admit he might reconsider down the road is interesting in its own right. He’s also had to address the speculation with recruits, the lifeblood of the college product.“I was very upfront, said what I’ve said the 15 times I’ve been asked about it since,” Riley said. “I told them the truth. I told them I love where I’m at right now, and I don’t have that itch right now, and I fully plan on being at Oklahoma.”There’s a risk involved in not making the jump when you can, but Riley’s apparently willing to take it to stay where he’s found success.