KANSAS CITY Greedy Williams Jersey , Mo. (AP) — The attorney for Tyreek Hill sent a letter to the NFL on Thursday disputing child-abuse claims made by the wide receiver’s fiancee, offering a point-by-point response to a secret recording of the couple that was made public last week.In the four-page letter, a copy of which was obtained by The Associated Press, attorney N. Trey Pettlon also said Hill was willing to cooperate with the league’s investigation.“(Hill) categorically denies he has ever ‘punched’ his son in the chest or anywhere on his body, or otherwise touched him in the chest in a mean-spirited manner,” Pettlon wrote, adding that the audio was recorded while Hills and his fiancee, Crystal Espinal, were considering separation.The NFL has declined to comment on the case. The Chiefs also have declined additional comment.The Chiefs suspended Hill indefinitely last Thursday, shortly after KCTV aired the recording in which the couple discusses injuries to their 3-year-old son. The following day, prosecutors in Johnson County, Kansas, reopened an investigation of Hill that had been closed just 48 hours earlier.On the audio, Espinal asks why the boy “kept saying, ‘Daddy punches me,’ which you do when he starts crying. What do you do? You make him open up his arms and you punch him in the chest.”Pettlon wrote there have been times that Hill has “tapped his son gently” and told him to “Man up, buddy,” or “Don’t cry, my man.” Pettlon also said Hill has always done so in a “calm voice” and that he has never punched or used his fist as a form of punishment.“The only thing Tyreek does with his son that is close to what she is describing as ‘punching’ is when they are playing http://www.brownsauthorizedshops.com/au … aki-jersey ,” Pettlon wrote.Espinal also claims during the recording, made as the couple was walking through a Dubai airport, that Hill’s son is “terrified” of him. Hill responds, “You should be terrified of me, too, bitch.”“Instead of denying that his son was terrified of him a second time, something that has bothered him a great deal, he became frustrated and said she should be terrified, too,” Pettlon wrote. “That comment is inexcusable, of course, and he wouldn’t ask me to defend that here. That comment is also inconsistent with Tyreek’s conversations with Ms. Espinal over the past several months.”Pettlon said a forensic examiner has looked through extensive text messages between the couple and that never once does Hill call Espinal a derogatory name.In one exchange, according to Pettlon’s letter, Hill tells Espinal after their trip to Dubai: “Crystal you know I didn’t cause any bruising or harm to (our son) but for some reason I still may be charged.” Espinal replies: “I know you didn’t. I did. I hurt (our son). I’m the one that did it. I was hurt and mad you so I blamed you for everything.”Pettlon also said that Hill is currently engaged in both family and individual counseling, “and he is committed to improving his life and becoming the best parent he can be.”The Chiefs are in the midst of voluntary offseason workouts, and Hill has already been barred from attending, which is one reason why the NFL has not placed him on the commissioner’s exempt list.Hill was drafted by the Chiefs despite a domestic abuse case in which he attacked Espinal while he was a student at Oklahoma State. Hill was kicked off the team there and wound up at West Alabama, and the Chiefs said at the time of the draft that he was undergoing counseling.That background, combined with the audio revealed hours before the start of last week’s NFL draft Sheldrick Redwine Jersey , generated a substantial outcry that Hill should be released by the Chiefs. Some have even said Hill, one of the league’s best wide receivers, should never play in the NFL again.Pettlon said Hill and Espinal continue to cooperate with investigators, and that District Attorney Steve Howe’s office has reviewed the audio tape and has yet to prosecute either party.“It should be clear by now that there is a lot of information, including other compelling evidence that points to Tyreek’s innocence, that is not a matter of public record and cannot be addressed in this letter,” Pettlon said. “All indications are that the criminal investigation is over and Tyreek still maintains his innocence.” In a Super Bowl snoozer featuring a single touchdown by victorious New England and the high-scoring, newfangled, all-the-rage Los Angeles Rams managing a measly three points, the MVP trophy went to Patriots receiver Julian Edelman.Where’s the love for the defense?Sure, Edelman caught 10 passes for 141 yards, including two grabs on the drive that ended with rookie running back Sony Michel plowing into the end zone with the game’s lone touchdown.Yet, if there ever was a case for another defensive MVP like Von Miller in Super Bowl 50, this was it.Of 54 MVPs (Cowboys DT Randy White and DE Harvey Martin shared the honors in 1978), 42 have been offensive players, 11 were defenders and one was a special teamer (Desmond Howard in 1997).There were plenty of worthy candidates from the Patriots defense that hit Goff 16 times, collected four sacks, broke up eight passes and picked off another.Two defenders really stood out:—Jason McCourty raced across the field to break up a would-be touchdown toss to Brandin Cooks, who was wide open — but … had … to … wait … forever … for Jared Goff’s rainbow pass that was knocked away just as it arrived.—Stephon Gilmore intercepted Goff’s pass in front of his end zone with 4:17 remaining on a pass intended for Cooks to seal the sixth title for Tom Brady http://www.brownsauthorizedshops.com/au … ert-jersey , who outplayed Goff, and Bill Belichick, who outsmarted Sean McVay.Calais Campbell , for one, insists Gilmore was the real MVP of SB53 after forcing a fumble, intercepting a pass, breaking up three other throws and collecting five tackles.“The offense only scores 13 points and they give MVP to Edelman but the D only gives up 3 points and Gilmore” does all of that, Campbell complained on social media. “Smh no respect for the masterpiece on defense.”The Rams may very well represent the future with their 33-year-old coach and 24-year-old quarterback, but the 66-year-old coach and his 41-year-old QB still reign supreme in 2019 — thanks again to a defense that allowed the duo to survive another masterful game plan by Rams defensive coordinator Wade Phillips.Brady’s worst Super Bowl — three scores in 11 drives that didn’t end in kneel-downs — also was his easiest — a 10-point margin of victory was his highest ever.McVay and Goff both accepted the blame for a miserable showing in which Rams never adjusted to New England’s zone defense and aggressive D-line and managed to score just once in a dozen drives, the first eight of which ended in punts.When it was over, the high-flying Rams, who led the NFC in scoring with a 33-point average, had nine punts, an interception, a field goal and a missed field goal to show for all that firepower that had so many NFL teams trying to find the next Sean McVay.After the red-white-and-blue confetti was cleaned up with leaf blowers at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Rams quarterbacks coach Zac Taylor became the third assistant hired off McVay’s staff. He was hired as head coach the Cincinnati Bengals. At 35, Taylor becomes the second-youngest head coach in the NFL behind his former boss.The Dolphins hired Brian Flores , the Patriots linebackers coach and de facto defensive play-caller who has cut his teeth in Foxborough since 2004.With those two hires, the coaching carousel has eight new head coaches Trysten Hill Jersey , six of them with offensive roots, as owners seek the next McVay or Kyle Shanahan to keep up with all this innovative run-pass optioning, jet-sweeping, scoreboard-busting offenses.The kind that didn’t show up in this Super Bowl.Vic Fangio, who spearheaded Chicago’s dominant defense, was the only other defensive assistant hired as a head coach this cycle, replacing Vance Joseph in Denver.The other jobs all went to offensive minds promising innovation in this age of change.The Packers hired Matt LeFleur, who was McVay’s offensive coordinator in 2017. The Cardinals dipped into the college ranks to hire Kliff Kingsbury, who tutored MVP Patrick Mahomes at Texas Tech.The Cleveland Browns promoted offensive coordinator Freddie Kitchens, who worked wonders with Baker Mayfield after his midseason promotion from running backs coach. The Jets hired Adam Gase, Peyton Manning’s former OC who wore out his welcome in Miami, and the Buccaneers brought Bruce Arians and his deep offensive roots out of retirement.Miami fans should be ecstatic about the arrival of Flores, 37, after watching him help their AFC East rival win yet another Super Bowl title.Saints fans didn’t pay much mind to Super Bowl 53.Thousands of New Orleans football fans partied in the French Quarter while the Rams and Patriots were trudging into the fourth quarter tied at 3.A “Boycott Bowl” festival and a jazz funeral procession putting the football season to rest encapsulated how New Orleans residents felt about the Super Bowl, and even the city’s police department got in on the disenchantment.NOLA.com/The Times-Picayune reports the New Orleans Police Department made a spoof video showing their investigation into the infamous “no-call” in the NFC championship that the Saints lost to the Rams.The newspaper’s nearly blank front page also summarized what those in the Big Easy thought of the Patriots’ win over the Rams on Sunday: “Super Bowl? What Super Bowl?”