It may be hard to believe Daniel Jones Jersey , but in about two months, the biggest controversy surrounding the NFL will no longer be about deflating footballs. In fact, there's even a chance the Patriots will find themselves as back-page news--at least for a while. Instead, a new, but always recurring storm system will emerge and take residence right over Commissioner Goodell's head.That is, NFL hazing.Like hurricane season, the topic always heats up in the summer and then quickly fades as the months pass Ed Oliver Jersey , only to pop up once again the following year when rookies and veterans clash during the "dog days of summer." Arguments for and against hazing have been around for as long as the NFL, but in more recent seasons anger over the often vile acts have increased.Many proponents believe hazing is a "rite of passage." It's a way for a young NFL rookie to earn the respect of his battle tested brethren and develop chemistry, which will become vital to a team's success as the grinding season wears on. On the other hand, critics see hazing as potentially deadly in more ways than one. For example, a rookie who has great skills, but low self esteem may struggle to cope with the humility that often follows hazing.So, where does this article stand? I guess that's up for you to decide. If you're a critic http://www.billscheapshop.com/cheap-aut … ord-jersey , you may view this post and its author as you would any hazer--a nearsighted individual who has created what could be perceived as a promotional piece without any respect for its potential impact on the susceptible. For proponents, they may see it and its author as impartial--a storyteller or journalist just reporting what has already been done.And finally some, which is where I stand, may believe there is a middle ground where this article attempts to better explain and understand the word "hazing" by using real stories that showcase how people believe the word to mean different things. The NFL Draft is all about hope. It doesn’t matter how poorly your team played last season (I’m looking at you Cleveland), this is the time of year where anything can happen. Just think of all those times you were watching the draft and your team selected Ki-Jana Carter or David Klingler and you thought to yourself, this is going to be the year!I’m a Bengals fan and no, they weren’t.As the NFL offseason moves along and hope springs eternal Devin Singletary Jersey , we look back at the 2000s and what might have been.Full disclosure here, 2000 is a tough draft to do, especially to start with, as I was a student at Penn State with Courtney Brown and LaVar Arrington, the top two picks in the draft. I Actually ran into Arrington a couple of times on campus. When the three of us were there, PSU was one of the top teams in the nation and these guys were two of the defensive anchors. They looked like can’t miss prospects coming out of college, but didn’t live up to expectations.There are a few surprises in-store as you go through the years. How might Ben Roethlisberger have done as quarterback of the Oakland Raiders? Or Adrian Peterson running for the Lions? Alas Kyler Murray Jersey , those teams didn’t opt to go in those directions and we look back and think what might have been.It’s also amazing how many lousy players were selected with top selections during the decade. No wonder some of these franchises toiled at the bottom during prolonged stretches.So go ahead, let yourself daydream about NFL what-if’s as we inch closer towards the actual season. For now, it’s about the hope and hype of what might be.