WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Royals Trade Rumors & Hot StoveRoyals Minor Leagues & ProspectsRoyals Review ClassicRoyals Review Users GuideThe 100 Greatest Royals Of All TimeRoyals RumblingsWeekend Rumblings - News for December 15 http://www.twinsfanproshop.com/authentic-max-kepler-jersey , 2018New,43commentsWhat will Ned’s lineup look like?ByMax RieperDec 15, 2018, 10:00am ESTShareTweetShareShareWeekend Rumblings - News for December 15, 2018Daniel Clark-USA TODAY SportsWeekend Rumblings - News for December 15, 2018The Royals will likely wait out the market for relievers.Ned Yost discussed the lineup.David Lesky wonders if we might see someone else brought in at third base.The Padres sign Ian Kinsler to a two-year deal.The White Sox acquire Yonder Alonso from the Indians.James McCann also goes to the White Sox.The winners and losers from the Winter Meetings.Selling Bryce Harper is not easy for Scott Boras.Jerry Dipoto completed a three-team trade from his hospital bed.Managers come out against a potential ban on defensive shifts.Are teams not signing Bruce Maxwell because of his arrest or because he kneeled during the anthem?Cardinals first-round pick Griffin Roberts is suspended for a drug of abuse.Why gambling used to scare baseball but doesn’t anymore.Being a ratings adjuster for the Madden video game is a pretty cool job.An NBA trade dies because the teams were confused which player was involved.Facebook leaked 6.8 million user photos to developers.How to watch a comet that is coming unusually close to Earth this weekend.The sweet and lovable doofuses on our favorite shows in 2018.Your song of the day is John Coltrane with My Favorite Things. It’s that time of year again."Hey there http://www.twinsfanproshop.com/authentic-max-kepler-jersey , Twins fans - it’s Joe Mauer. Remember me? Haha, just kidding. Hope you’re enjoying the snow. You guys see me at that Wild game? Anyway, I wanted to remind everyone about Daylight Savings Time early on Sunday morning. Crazy that it’s that time of year again, huh? When we were in Spring Training with Ron Gardenhire awhile back, he’d go off about how it’s some “stupid commie crap” but with some stronger language that’s probably not suitable to hear, then he’d go off and have a few adult beverages. When I told Mom about what Gardy said about Daylight Savings Time Anibal Sanchez Jersey , she told me that I shouldn’t worry about it and that it’s for a good reason and that I shouldn’t talk to Gardy for a bit unless it’s about baseball stuff. I answer his calls now and again, though. He’s a good guy.I asked Molly once about it and he said it didn’t bother him much and asked if I had some ideas about the bullpen that year, if Matt Belisle would be a good fit, and whether we should start stealing bases. I gave him my two cents and then went on my way. I’m not sure what that had to do with Daylight Savings, but to each their own, I guess. I was talking with Eddie Guardado about it one time and he told me some of Arizona doesn’t even follow it. How crazy is that? I don’t know if I would be able to go to Spring Training there http://www.twinsfanproshop.com/authentic-max-kepler-jersey , let alone live there. Plus, it gets pretty hot down there from what I hear. Are they still a part of the United States? I’m personally not too bothered by it as long as I remember to set the clocks the night before. Most of the stuff does it automatically these days, like my phone and computers. But stuff like the wall clocks and such – I take care of that the night before. Remember that it’s “spring forward, fall back” and you’ll get your clocks set right. Well I better get back out there and shovel again. Have a good one!