They obviously made that a priority by drafting not one Womens Albert Wilson Jersey , but two tight ends; Mike Gesicki and Durham Smythe.I personally liked both picks; I believe both have a great chance at being really good pros.The Dolphins also have the likes of Maquise Gray, AJ Derby and Gavin Escobar to complete their TE corp.I am excited to see the 2 rookies play this season, and given the depth at this group I’d say TE isn’t going to be a big priority for the Dolphins in this year’s draft.However, for the sake of my college preview, let’s take a quick look at this year’s potential draft class.Noah Fant, Iowa (Jr)Fant is a fun player to watch.He’s a big guy who plays with a competitive spirit and it shows.He’s got the best hands out of all the TE’s in this class in my opinion.He makes quick cuts and knows how to go up and get the ball.He’s a skilled receiver, no doubt about that.His blocking is average; he’s got the tools to be a respectable blocker, he just needs to improve.I think he can improve on dealing with press coverage better as well, but right now he’s my favorite TE in this class.Photo by Matthew Holst/Getty ImagesKaden Smith Womens Bobby McCain Jersey , Stanford (Jr)Kaden Smith might as well be in the WR class because that’s all I saw him do.He’s definitely not overly fast but he’s got quicks and runs smooth routes.His best trait though is winning the jump ball.He’s tough when fighting the grab the pass and he rarely loses.He, like Fant, also has very sure hands.Like I said, I don’t have a good hold (no pun intended) on his blocking skills and he’s not the best athlete, but Smith is certainly one of the top TE’s in this class.Kirby Lee-USA TODAY SportsCaleb Wilson, UCLA (Jr)Wilson was limited last season due to a foot injury, but looked very good prior to that.He’s got all the tools you would look for in a TE and this year has a chance to prove that he belongs at the top of this group.Sergio Estrada-USA TODAY SportsTommy Sweeney, Boston College (Sr)Sweeney is completely different than the previous TE’s I have covered on this list.He’s the best blocking TE I have scouted so far in the early stages of this draft class.He’s stout, great hand use Womens Danny Amendola Jersey , and can move opponents.Unfortunately, he leaves much to be desired in terms of athleticism and receiving threat.I am not trying to be mean, he’s just not a big threat in the passing game.He can catch the ball, he’s just slow and doesn’t have the route running and quickness you need to be a big time TE.He’s a great blocker though, that could be a red zone/short yardage type guy and that will intrigue teams.Vincent Carchietta-USA TODAY Sports Other Notable TE Prospects:Tyler Petite, USC (Sr)C.J. Conrad, Kentucky (Jr)Albert Okwuegbunam, Missouri (RS Soph) - Caught 11 TDs last yearIrv Smith Jr., Alabama (Jr)Alize Mack http://www.thedolphinsfootballauthentic … -authentic , Notre Dame (Sr)Matt Sokol, Michigan St. (Sr) The Dolphins have their new head coach, now they have their new offensive coordinator. The team announced yesterday that Chad O’Shea would be the offenses new play caller after being with the Patriots for the past 10 years. O’Shea worked with the teams wide receivers and got productivity out of less then stellar players. He has never called plays before and will be tasked with turning around one of the leagues worst offenses.You can check out that story here, and the rest of the day’s round-up below.Dolphins hiring Chad O'Shea as offensive coordinator, per sourcesDolphins head coach Brian Flores is hiring two men who have Patriots experience, with Chad O'Shea becoming offensive coordinator and Tiquan Underwood taking on the offensive quality control coach position, according to sources.Chris GrierDolphins GM Chris Grier has more than a 2020 vision on QBs - AFC East- ESPNThe Dolphins haven't closed the door on Ryan Tannehill's return, but they certainly will be open to drafting a quarterback this spring.Brian FloresRanking all eight of the NFL’s new head coachesEight NFL teams hired a new head coach this offseason. Which team made the best hire? We rank them.Brian Flores promises to be “demanding” – ProFootballTalkNew Dolphins coach Brian Flores told reporters on Monday that he'll be himself. On Tuesday, Flores shed some light on what being himself will entail. "They should expect someone who is demanding Youth Kenny Stills Jersey ," Flores said on PFT Live.Brian Flores: I’m unable to say I’m 3-4 or 4-3 – ProFootballTalkThe Dolphins have played primarily a 4-3 defense in recent seasons. It sounds as if new coach Brian Flores plans to mix in some 3-4. Miami needs pass-rushing linebackers if it's going to make a 3-4 work.Dolphins Coaching StaffDolphins add Tiquan Underwood to coaching staff – ProFootballTalkThe Dolphins are taking on plenty of ex-Patriots, including one who was expatriated the night before the Super Bowl. According to Field Yates of ESPN, the Dolphins are hiring Tiquan Underwood as an assistant under offensive coordinator Chad O'Shea.Dolphins QuarterbacksRyan Tannehill trade market dealt possible blow | Miami HeraldDolphins general manager Chris Grier insisted this week the team has not made a decision on Ryan Tannehill and actually might keep him if the team’s new coaches believe they can fix him. Dolphins Fandom'Dolfan Maniac' Roger Avila Inducted To Ford Hall Of FansRoger Avila was one of only three NFL fans selected for induction into the Pro Football Hall of Fame.Phinsider News You May Have MissedMiami Dolphins News 2/6/19: Flores Signs 5 Year Contract - The PhinsiderWelcome to the Splash Zone, the quickest way to get your day started off right. We bring you a rundown of Miami Dolphins news from the last 24 hours.Around SB Nation: What Other NFL Blogs Are Discussing - The PhinsiderWeekly, we take a look around the SB Nation family of NFL blogs. Here are the news stories and analysis they are discussing.Dolphins add Chad O’Shea as offensive coordinator; Tiquan Underwood offensive quality control - The PhinsiderThe Miami Dolphins are adding New England Patriots wide receivers coach Chad O’Shea to the coaching staff, naming him the offensive coordinator. This move was expected, but is now official, a...Phinsider Radio: Brian Flores, Super Bowl Youth Minkah Fitzpatrick Jersey , and stop drinking nasty beer - The PhinsiderBrian FloresRetain, Tag, or Walk? - Sylvester Williams - The PhinsiderA look at Miami Dolphins defensive tackle Sylvester Williams ahead of free agency.