RIsner would be an excellent fit for the Broncos"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Broncos NewsBroncos Free AgencyBroncos DraftBroncos PodcastsBroncos 2019 ScheduleKey Offseason DatesCommunity RulesFull ArchiveBroncos StoriesScheduleRosterStatsOdds Shop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub 鉁旴reaking NewsBroncos 2019 Draft Class Announced脳Report: Offensive lineman Dalton Risner is having a pre-draft visit with the BroncosNew https://www.broncoslockerroom.com/authe … ler-jersey ,38commentsRIsner would be an excellent fit for the Broncos Report: Offensive lineman Dalton Risner is having a pre-draft visit with the BroncosMichael C. Johnson-USA TODAY SportsAccording to reports, the Denver Broncos will host Kansas State offensive lineman Dalton Risner in the coming days for a pre-draft visit/workout. and Risner is their first reported one thus far. Risner’s hometown is Wiggin’s Colorado so he would add some hometown flair to the Broncos offensive line. He’s listed at 6’5”, 312lbs so he has the length and size to play tackle but the versatility to play all over the Broncos offensive line. Here’s the NFL.com scouting report on Risner written by draft analyst Lance Zierlien who compares Risner to Chicago Bears offensive lineman, Cody Whitehair. Here’s an overview of what kind of player Zierlein thinks Dalton Risner can be in the NFL.Risner is a favorite of mine. He was a standout player at the Reese’s Senior Bowl earlier this year and handled just about everyone lined up against him. He’s a perfect fit for a zone based offense and can help the Broncos at tackle(not a current need), center and potentially even guard. His talent and positional versatility is what makes him a great pick for the Broncos. Risner could go as early as the late first-round but I think early to mid-second round is the sweet spot for him. I would totally not be against the Broncos using a second-round selection on Risner and having him compete at center and/or guard during the summer. A trade is likely coming."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Broncos NewsBroncos 2019 Draft ClassBroncos PodcastsBroncos 2019 ScheduleKey Offseason DatesCommunity RulesFull ArchiveBroncos StoriesScheduleRosterStatsOdds Shop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Report: Broncos will not meet Chris Harris’s contract demandsNew,298commentsA trade is likely coming. Report: Broncos will not meet Chris Harris’s contract demandsAccording to 9NEWS Denver’s Mike Klis, sources(the Broncos) tell him that General Manager John Elway and the Broncos will NOT meet cornerback Chris Harris Jr.’s contract demands. This likely means a trade will occur. As we now know, according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter, Broncos cornerback Chris Harris Jr. gave the Elway and the Broncos and ultimatum https://www.broncoslockerroom.com/authe … say-jersey , “pay me or trade me”. Well, with the Broncos not paying Harris, a trade is very likely the outcome here. Klis has reported in his article on this developing story that the Broncos will listen to trade offers for Harris, but will not budge from their asking price. That asking price remains unknown at this point, but I would imagine Harris should net at the very least a third-round selection. That is just a guess on my part, but hopefully they can get something of good value in return. I personally would expect a trade to be agreed on and announced by the end of day two of the 2019 NFL Draft. I expect this to materialize fairly quickly and probably be announced before the Arizona Cardinals are on the clock Thursday night. As for what teams that could be interested? Going off former coaches and connections I’d say the Rams and Cardinals could be play. Rams make more sense because they are a contender and have shown they aren’t shy about trading away draft picks for players. The New England Patriots are always a team to watch as well. Basically, any contending team in need of a Pro Bowl caliber slot corner. It sucks that this is how this will end for Harris and the Broncos, but the tea leaves have been pointing to this for months.