Washington rookie quarterback Dwayne Haskins had an inauspicious debut last week Womens Dwayne Haskins Jersey , but in his second preseason game on Thursday night, he improved.Haskins went 7-for-14 for 114 yards with a beauty of a touchdown pass and, most importantly, no interceptions after throwing two of them last week. Haskins said he told himself before the game that he needed to avoid picks.“I’m not going to throw two picks again. That’s what I thought, and I didn’t, so that’s good Dwayne Haskins Jersey White ,” Haskins said. “I was just a little more settled down this week than I was last week. I felt like I was more in my element.”Haskins said his overall assessment of his performance was that he did what he was supposed to do.“It was good. Just trying to move the ball down the field, make smart decisions, not put the ball into harm’s way,” Haskins said.Although Haskins took three sacks and needs to get better at recognizing the pass rush, his overall performance was promising. One more year" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteHogs Havena Washington Redskins communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsRedskinsMastheadOddsShopCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Looks Like Someone Has A Sixpack Of The MondaysDaily SlopRedskins RecapsEDTShareTweetShareShareRedskins not expected to release Josh Norman for salary cap reliefMark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY SportsThere has been a lot of speculation about Josh Norman's future with the Washington Redskins. He was a surprise signing after the  and the Redskins made the former All Pro the highest-paid CB in the NFL.Norman has been Washington's top corner the last few years Wes Martin Jersey , but he hasn't been a superstar. Head Coach Jay Gruden said he loved what Norman has brought to the team, but he's looking for that next level play.JP Finlay reports that Josh Norman won't be getting cut for post-June 1st salary cap relief according to a team official. The Redskins didn't draft a CB until the 7th round this year. Jimmy Moreland is reaching supernova levels of hype for his multiple interception practices and swagger, but that's not pushing Norman off the roater. Finlay lays out the other CBs on the roster, and it's easy to see why Norman sticks around another year. This biggest thing Finlay mentions is that the Redskins other starting CB Quinton Dunbar hasn't been seen running full speed since dealing with nerve damage in his legs last year. Redskins officials think he's ready for training camp, which will be a big boost.